Friday, 30 November 2012

Cheeky little trip!

Me and two friends,  Roneta and Annabel went to Gainsborough the other week.
The main reason for going there was to raise money for the Armed Forces Day!
But we had a sneeky wonder off (shhh! don't tell anyone) and we had 
a little look around the whole place!
It was beautiful! Honestly, it was so Christmasy I didn't want to leave !
Luckily i had just enough time to take a couple of snaps. ;)


That is a fountain that I was so fascinated by because it let out warm water and
was so nice to touch! Plus, it looks beautiful.
By the way... I took that picture with my android... pretty cool huh?



Then we saw some super cute reindeer... They looked cute but the smell
wasn't that cute haha ;) 

We also took a little trip to Blyton ice cream place and got some delicious 
ice cream! I took butterscotch and caramel also bubble gum...
I was shocked how nice they were and promised myself
to come back soon. :)



I hope you enjoy my blogs and maybe leave a cheeky comment ?
Also I will love you forever if you subscribe to my youtube channel :
THANK YOU!
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Nawww it was awesome xx Can't wait till next year when we start doing them again :) ss

    ReplyDelete